Christian Education & Upcoming Events
- Ladies Morning Bible Study - most Wednesday mornings at 9 am, study on the book of Jude
- Adult Sunday Morning Class - 9:30am, study on the book of Philippians
- Children's "Garden" Classes - Sunday mornings, participants head to their programs partway through the service. Nursery is available year round for little ones three and under. Sprouts Class for three years old-Kindergarten & Garden Class for 1st grade-up meet most Sunday's during the school year. Children remain in Worship on Communion Sundays.
- Youth Group (Grades 5 - 12) meets the majority of Sunday evenings during the school year, upstairs in the Activity Room from 6:00 - 7:30. Check out the info on the Youth Group page.
- Adult Sip & Paint - February 1, 7pm Coffee, cocoa, tea, and PAINTING! Join us for an evening of fun, friendship, and artistic adventures at Common Ground. Adam Pratt has led art events for our youth group here and now adults can get in on the fun! We will sip (non-alcoholic) drinks, enjoy some light snacks, and follow Adam's directions to create our own one-of-a-kind piece of art. RSVP by Sunday, January 27th. Contact us on Facebook, email email@example.com, call 330-549-9408, or sign up on the bulletin board at church. Cost: $15 per person, due on or before February 1st.
- Outreach Potluck Soup Luncheon - February 3, Stay after Worship to enjoy lunch and fellowship as we say a big thank you to Adam Shank (and his family!) for spending so much time with us over the past year.
We'll provide tomato soup, bread, salad, and drinks. Please sign up to bring a pot of soup and/or a dessert.
- Ladies' Valentine Tea - February 9, 1-3pm, Mark your calendars for our annual tea party! Ladies of all ages invited to bring your favorite teatime treat to share. Invite a friend to join the fun. Sign up on bulletin board. (Afternoon Tea Facts ~ The History of Afternoon Tea credits Anna, the 7th Duchess of Bedford. Dinner was served around 9 pm which left the Duchess hungry and to stave this, she would order tea, bread, and cakes in her room. The habit caught on and afternoon tea was born. A traditional tea starts with finger sandwiches, followed by scones with butter, jam and/or cream, then cakes and, of course, tea.)
- March & April Plans -
Family Movie Night on March 1st (*Please vote for your movie choice on the bulletin board.)
Family Game Night on March 16th
Crochet Class on April 6th
Check out the bulletin board in the Great Room for more details.