Christian Education & Upcoming Events
- Ladies Morning Bible Study - most Wednesday mornings at 9:30am at the Shannon's house ~
Parables: The Mysteries of God's Kingdom Revealed Through the Stories Jesus Told by John MacArthur.
- Adult Sunday Morning Class - most Sunday mornings at 9:30am ~ the Book of Psalms
- Children's "Garden" Classes - Sunday mornings, participants head to their programs partway
through the service. Nursery is available year round for little ones three and under. Sprouts Class for
three years old-Kindergarten & Garden Class for 1st grade-up meet most Sunday's during the
school year. Children remain in Worship on Communion Sundays.
- Youth Group (Grades 5 - 12) meets the majority of Sunday evenings during the school year, upstairs in the Activity Room from 6:00 - 7:30. Check out the info on the Youth Group page.
Thank you for all the cardboard tubes and little socks!
We have enough tubes now but could still use some more small socks.
- Souper Bowl of Caring - Thank you for supporting this event to benefit the 3C's.
- Ladies' Valentine Tea - Thanks for a fantastic afternoon!
- Special Worship Service & Potluck Luncheon - We had a wonderful time worshiping and having fellowship with Connecting Life Church!
- After Church Meeting - Stay after Worship on February 16 to join in a discussion about last week's combined service and potluck. All are invited to share their opinions, thoughts, and ideas.
Check out the bulletin board in the Great Room for more details.